This is a lithographic print from Das Plakat of 1918. This noteworthy publication represented the best posters in Germany and Europe from 1910 to 1921. They used a lithographic printing process to make faithful facsimiles of the original posters in a bimonthly journal for collectors.
The poster shown here is for fundraising to help the villages burned by the Russians. The size is 5 3/4 x 9 inches.
The colors are outstanding and the printing is superb.