This is a lithographic print from Das Plakat of 1917. This noteworthy publication represented the best posters in Germany and Europe from 1910 to 1921. They used a lithographic printing process to make faithful facsimiles of the original posters in a bimonthly journal for collectors.
The artist, Ludwig Kainer was celebrated as a graphic designer of posters painter and set design.
This poster for the film is 6 x 7 1/4 inches